Re: quick "from this message forward" limit key

Hi again, all --

...and then David T-G said...
%
% ...and then John Iverson said...
% %
% %   macro index ,z
<tag-pattern>~A<enter><last-entry><tag-entry><limit>!~T<enter>
% That sounds like an excellent approach; thanks!  I'll have to remember
% that items are tagged, but that can work.  In fact, I think I might
% reverse it; tag only the last, limit to tagged, and then untag the last
% to be safe :-)
%
% I just tested the latter approach and it works, so I'll next come up with
% the macro and be one happy camper.

Darn; it does not, in fact, show new mail as it arrives, so I'm back to
the original approach.  That's good, but the tag thing will kill me; I
can just see me dumping my entire inbox into my spam folder.  Well, I'll
have to come up with something...

Thanks again & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.