Re: quick "from this message forward" limit key

On Sat 13 Sep 2003 at 06:30am -0400, David T-G wrote:

> Darn; it does not, in fact, show new mail as it arrives, so I'm back to
> the original approach.  That's good, but the tag thing will kill me; I
> can just see me dumping my entire inbox into my spam folder.  Well, I'll
> have to come up with something...

Maybe something along these lines:

macro index ,z
<tag-pattern>~N<enter><tag-prefix><set-flag>O<untag-pattern>~T<enter><last-entry><set-flag>N<limit>~N<enter>

It uses tags, but clears them afterward.  It seems the limit is
only consulted when it's first applied and when new mail arrives,
so messages are not automatically limited away once they become
non-new, which is good, I think.

--
John