default collapsing

Hi there !

I like having all my mailboxes  collpased by default, then each time I
change my mailbox, I type '<ESC>V' to collapse-all.
But it  is really annoying typing  this key each time,  and although I
remapped this  key to another more usable  ('<ESC>Space'), I'm looking
for a solution of the type :

    folder-hook . collapse-all

BUT...
mutt doesn't  recognize this  function 'collapse-all', although  it is
documented for the keybindings !? :'(
I tried to  read all the manual.txt, but I  found nothing telling mutt
the way I want to see my threads collapsed or not.

Do you have any  idea that would help me like more  and more this mail
client ? ;)

       Thanks =)

--
                                Hugues
     GnuPG fiNGERpRINT 5c9148c69895d231632e 6f23c03bdfd21533658c