Re: quick "from this message forward" limit key

On Sun 14 Sep 2003 at 06:54pm -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

> * John Iverson <johni@xxxxxxxxx> [09-14-03 18:09]:
> >
> > For me, everything stays visible even after a sync.  Are you testing
> > with your spool mailbox and seeing the $move option in action, maybe?
>
> set nomove             # don't move or ask about moving messages

Then I don't know what the difference might be.  I can't seem to
make my mutt act like your mutt, even with an mbox spool and no
config at all other than the macro in question.  I've got no
patches installed and tried playing around with the $hide_*
settings, too.

--
John