Re: How to send a return receipt

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 06:14:48PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> Yes, but I think you're too paranoid or haven't noticed the required
> tools for such a solution: they are _basic_ unix tools like "ls", which

I don't know who you process headers with basic unix tools, but I don't care.
Because i face the fact that it is _impossible_ to convince you. You exepect us
to prove that the feature request is valid, but you don't prove what you use to
tell that we are wrong. You ignore arguments being said, but you always repeat
the nonsense that it is just a matter of configuration, what it isn't. You are
not even possible to tell how it is configurable, without reinventing the wheel
(by recoding whats already implemented in mutt), but you keep teelling this.

So all you've done until now is: Saying that _you_ don't like the feature and
that it it will not be included for this reason. Thats all. You did not really
argue, but you are in an authoritive position, so this discussion could be
endless or one of us could give up. A consense is impossible to reach. And its
impossible that you would give up. So I do it. EOT from me.

Regards,
Patrick