Re: OT: offending sig + headers

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 10:24:57AM -0700, Darrin Chandler wrote:
> The greylisting implementation that I use works very well for me.
[...]
> There is no mail that goes missing because of false positives.

That you know about.  But you didn't receive it, so, how would you
know?  The only way is if someone thought to ask you about it... not
all mail is such that someone would follow up.

I receive mass mailings that I *want*; I don't believe one can
rely on the servers that send such mail to be configured properly.
Grey-listing could potentially block that mail.

-=-=-=-=-