Re: Problem in mutt editor, not in less

 Le mercredi 13 décembre 2006 à 0:05:49 +0100, Bruno Delalleau écrivait:

> printf "d\0303\0251sabonner \0275uf\n" gives
> désabonner ½uf

    Surprise! This means that your rxvt-unicode really does UTF-8, but
also displays invalid bytes as if they were Latin-1. So I was mistaken:
Your fr_FR.UTF-8 locale is OK from the beginning. And the \351 problem
has another cause, probably a bad mail. There may be workarounds: Could
you please <attach-message> this "Pour vous d\351sabonner" suspect mail
to me personally?

> May I conclude that now it is OK for me?

    All is well. Appart from $send_charset (take Christian's one, it's
very good). And perhaps one or two workarounds against bad mails have to
be added.

Bye!    Alain.
--
set honor_followup_to=yes in muttrc is the default value, and makes your
list replies go where the original author wanted them to go: Only to the