Re: Display problems in OS X Terminal.app

On 28/11/2006, at 2:07 PM, Marc Vaillant wrote:

ps. If anyone has tips on using w3m in Terminal.app, please share.  To
get w3m -dump to work properly for mutt, I had to change the display
charset to be NexTStep. This also fixes display problems (nonprintables
showing up as question marks) when running w3m under gnu screen.
However, I'd prefer a better solution since it doesn't fix display
problems when sshed to another machine from within screen and running
w3m remotely.

UTF-8 works for me.

16:15 eris:~% grep -irs w3m .mailcap
text/html; w3m -dump -T text/html -S -O UTF-8 ; copiousoutput
16:15 eris:~%

--
 hail eris
 http://rubberduck.com/