Re: Changing "weed" options when forwarding message

* Kyle Wheeler [2006.11.28 02:15]:
> Rather than a hook, you may want to rebind your "forward" key (I'll
> assume you've left it as 'f'). For example, you could do something
> like this:
>
> macro index f \
>     <enter-command>set\ forward_decode=yes<enter>\
>     <forward-message>\
>     <enter-command>set\ forward_decode=no<enter>

I thought this would work but the command *after*
'<forward-message>' breaks things. For example the
above pops up my editor with the "To:" field
filled like so (hostname is 'princo'):

To: enter-command@princo, setforward_decode=no@princo

So the problem is obvious: mutt parses what comes
after '<forward-message>' as the 'To:' field. Not
sure what the solution is though...

--
JR