Re: Author name rather than list name for subscribed lists

* Bob Proulx <bob@xxxxxxxxxx> [11-21-06 23:51]:
> Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > More of the lists I am subscribed use "X-Mailinglist:",
>
> X-Mailinglist?  Or do you mean X-Mailing-List?

No, I meant "X-Mailinglist", but both appear frequently and does
"X-Been-There" and others.

> I usually see the latter.  But it is not required either and Mailman
> does something completely different by using X-BeenThere.

I don't know that _any_ are _required_ but are dependent on the mailing
list software and are handy.

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2