Re: Author name rather than list name for subscribed lists

* Paul Puschmann <lnx@xxxxxxxxxxx> [11-21-06 09:20]:
> Okay, I understand that this list doesn't do the errors other
> lists do, but I I found no ressource why not having an List-Id is
> better. (Hoping not to mix something up).

More of the lists I am subscribed use "X-Mailinglist:", and I agree
that a specific header notation is desirable and the mutt-users list
does have one:  "Sender: owner-mutt-users@xxxxxxxx".

> Sorry for my slightly aggressive undertone. I should have stayed in
> bed today!

sok, we all have them  :^)....

cu,
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2