Re: mbox-hook: broken or useless?

Hello Haakon,

> OK, it's been a while, but I finally decided to write a patch
> that should make mutt work the way I like.  To make it simpler, I
> decided to drop the move-hook idea, and simply alter the behavior of
> save-hook instead.  Now, in addition to its old semantics, save-hook
> will also be called on mailbox close.  I.e., if there is a matching
> save-hook rule, the default mbox destination is overridden by the
> save-hook destination.

> The patch is included below.  If you, or anyone else, can spot
> any obvious problems with this, please let me know -- I really
> don't want to loose any mail over this. :-)

yes it is. Thanks for providing the patch. I am unable to try it at the
moment because I haven't my infrastructure ready. However in 30 days I
will have it ready again. So stay tuned. Thanks for the effort! If this
thing works as expected, I will get back to the old behaviour I had with
pine before switching to mutt.

        Thomas