Re: multiple attachments from command line

On  9-06-2005, at 18h 58'11", Alain Bench wrote about "Re: multiple attachments
from command line"
>  On Thursday, June 9, 2005 at 9:46:25 AM +0200, Ionel Mugurel Ciobica wrote:
>
> > I managed to solve the problem with this setup:
> >| set charset="iso-8859-2"
>
>     Remove this line: The same value will be taken from the current
> locale, and that's better.

Well, my locale is ro_RO.ISO-8859-16.

> >| set assumed_charset="utf-8:iso-8859-2:us-ascii"
>
>     Most probably this does not work as you want. Best setting depends
> on the sort of relevant mails you receive mostly, but
> $assumed_charset=windows-1252 may be good. Anyway one should put only
> one charset in $assumed_charset, or carefully choose the first of
> multiples: It will be the only one used for bodies.

I don't exchange data with windows users, not too much. windows-1252
is the windows equivalent of latin1. I should use then windows-1250,
the equivalent of latin2.

> >| set file_charset="utf-8:iso-8859-2:us-ascii"
>
>     Remove appended ":us-ascii". It is useless: Will never be selected
> in the origin guesswork, because it is fully masked by others in front.
> Any US-Ascii text is also a valid UTF-8 text.

Thank you for your input.

Best regards,
        Ionel