Re: mbox-hook: broken or useless?

Hello Henry,

> You want move-hook to _automatically_ move mails matching some pattern
> from the 'spoolfile' to another specific file, and leave the rest of
> the mails in 'spoolfile'?  No need to ask questions.  Sounds nice.

Exactly. I don't know if the current stuff works for eXpunge, too, but
if it doesn't I want this sorting out also happening on eXpunge.

> If I missed something, please expound.  (Some people in the thread
> have expressed a dislike of save-hook, but it sounds to me like
> move-hook is a different function.)

save-hook is: You are over an eMail press s and mutt automatically
proposes the 'right' mailbox to save the eMail according to rules.

move-hook or whatever we call it would do that automatically on eXpunge,
close or change folder including quiting mutt.

        Thomas