Re: mbox-hook: broken or useless?

Thomas,

> I just looked at the code. It isn't that hard oo implement what you
> want. However it is a shame that the hook parsing code can only take two
> arguments.

OK, so it's going to be "move-hook <message pattern> <target folder>",
and the hook is only in effect in the folder defined by the 'spoolfile'
option?

Btw, how easy are you saying this is?  Is it something you could
do in a couple of minutes?  If so, it's not that big of a deal
that we can't get it upstream.  I already maintain a couple of
trivial patches for my own personal use, so I can't use prebuilt
binaries anyway.

--
 Haakon