Re: mbox-hook: broken or useless?

Thomas,

> no. Expect for coding it. That is what I wanted, too, when I switched
> from pine to mutt:
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.mail.mutt/browse_thread/thread/dec6555eb5edcfb0/4e046008652e9dc7?q=author:Thomas+author:Glanzmann+move+mutt&rnum=1#4e046008652e9dc7
>
> This was long time ago. And currently I am hot unhappy enough with the
> save-hook shit to code around it. However, if you have something that
> works, let me know. When I read your initial post I thought someone had
> implemented it and I just didn't get a heads-up.

It would be nice if we could agree upon a design beforehand, so that
the patch can be merged into mutt when it's done.  I suggest adding
a new command, move-hook, that works just like save-hook except that
it's triggered automatically on changing folders/exiting mutt.  What
do you guys think?

--
 Haakon