Re: a little comparison of procmail and maildrop

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 06:15:49PM +0100, Spiro Trikaliotis wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 12:06:09PM -0500, Allister MacLeod wrote:
> > the same unique ID?  If so, I apologize for my bunglesome approach to
> > procmail, and hope none are misled thereby.
> No, it was not your fault, but mine, so I'm the one who has to
> apologize. I did not notice that you were using maildir.

Good point for people who are using mbox folders, though.
In general, what does happen when 2 procmail processes try to write to
the same mbox at overlapping times?  One succeeds and the other fails,
or the box gets corrupted, or what?

Ciao,
 Allister

--