Re: OT: learning curve (was: a little comparison of procmail and maildrop)

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 11:26:36AM -0500, Allister MacLeod wrote:

> Yes, yes.. I suppose I do.  I made the classical layman's mistake of
> thinking of the learning curve as a hill one has to climb.  Of course,
> the curve is a plot of knowledge versus time, so the goal is to get
> high quickly. :^)

Why does the curve have to be knowledge versus time?  Is there any
particular reason why it can't be effort vs. knowledge?  I, for one,
certainly never thought of time being involved in the graph ... I just
assumed it was a graph of what you give vs. what you get.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel