Re: save-hooks and mailinglists

Aron, et al --

...and then Aron Stansvik said...
%
% I'm at it as we speak, I think I'll configure fetchmail to fetch my mail
% to a standard BSD mbox mailbox in /var/mail/<username> and then process
% this with procmail to sort my mail into different boxes in ~/mail/, I
% guess that's what a lot of people do. Reasonable?

If I had to guess, I'd imagine that most people who use fetchmail then
have it deliver directly to procmail so that manual procmailing is not
required.

%
% > Yeah.  I got one contract through a contact on this list; maybe if we
% > talk about it enough while sprinkling mutt topica around one or both of
% > us could land another ;-)
%
% You never know :)

*grin*