Re: save-hooks and mailinglists

> It's pretty straightforward once you take a few minutes to look at it.
> I hear people who complain about procmail's complexity also praising
> maildrop's simplicity, so you might look there, too.

I'm at it as we speak, I think I'll configure fetchmail to fetch my mail
to a standard BSD mbox mailbox in /var/mail/<username> and then process
this with procmail to sort my mail into different boxes in ~/mail/, I
guess that's what a lot of people do. Reasonable?

> Yeah.  I got one contract through a contact on this list; maybe if we
> talk about it enough while sprinkling mutt topica around one or both of
> us could land another ;-)

You never know :)

Sincerely,
Aron Stansvik