Re: mutt claiming that gpg signatures aren't verified

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 02:50:06PM +0100, Stewart V. Wright wrote:

I'm sorry for appearing grumpy about this, but too many people are
still using the old, crappy keyservers.  We yell at people for using
mutt 1.2, so the same applies with the keyservers.

Try one of the following for your normal usage:
 http://keyserver.bu.edu/
 http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
 http://sks.dnsalias.net
 http://keyserver.kjsl.com

I had disabled auto-verifying signatures because it was too slow.  I tried it
with the key servers you provided and it's still painfully slow.  It takes
about 5 or 6 seconds to verify a signature.  Any idea as to why?

--
Michael