want an unencrypted copie of outgoing email

Hi all,

I generally want my outgoing email saved and i can easily do it with:
set record = ~/mail/sent

But when I sent encrypted email, I run into trouble, because I get the
"recorded" email also encrypted with the key of the guy I sent to. Of
course this hinders me from reading what i have sent, which is the point
why I acctually want a copy - but an unencrypted one or one encrypted
with my own key...

any suggestions?

I have another thing to ask: does anyone save the (private) email he get
and the (private) email he save in the same folder to get all email
threaded? I never heard of someone doing this and it is never suggested
in any config files... But I can't see the point in that, isn't more
usefull to have your (private) email threaded as you do with
mailinglists?

thanks in advance
alexander

PS: Sorry for my poor english