Re: want an unencrypted copie of outgoing email

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 03:27:19PM +0200, Alexander wrote:
> I have another thing to ask: does anyone save the (private) email he get
> and the (private) email he save in the same folder to get all email
> threaded? I never heard of someone doing this and it is never suggested
> in any config files... But I can't see the point in that, isn't more
> usefull to have your (private) email threaded as you do with
> mailinglists?

I have done this with a few of my correspondents.  For most of the
people that I email privately, it ends up being a back-and-forth
conversation that rarely stays on-topic enough to merit threads.
For the ones that I do like to keep in threaded-mode, I do something
like:
fcc-save-hook frank.zappa@ +zappa
Unfortunately, this means that any mail I send to Frank Zappa doesn't
end up in =sent-messages.  I suppose I could add yet another fcc-hook,
but I haven't tested that to make sure it works the way I'd want it
to.

Stay groovy,
 Allister

--