Re: mut-users in digest-foramt don't show all headers

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, David Beverly wrote:

> http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1153.html
>
> The digest is conformant with the standard.

Oh thanx for the link ... from here (rfc1153) I can see:

[...]

   Each enclosed message is a conventional message consisting of a
   header and body, separated by a blank line.  If they exist in the
   original message header, the following lines must be retained as-is
   in the reconstructed header: Date:, From:, To:, Cc:, Subject:,
   Message-ID:, and Keywords:, rearranged to appear in that order.
   Retaining the Summary: line is optional.  Lines include continuation
   lines as defined in the RFCs.  All other header lines should be
   discarded, especially Received lines.  All leading and trailing blank
   lines should be removed from the message body.  The message body may
   be scanned to replace with a blank the first character of any lines
   of exactly and only 30 hyphens.

[...]

So if this is the standard then the mutt-digest is non-standard

But anyway ... I unsubscribed the digest-format and subscribed the noraml
list.

But thanx for the link.

Oliver
--