Re: ML-config changes

[=- Steve Kennedy wrote on Mon  7.Nov'05 at 16:29:47 +0000 -=]

> On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 05:18:27PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
>
> > a) they are not discarded, just diverted. Now that hopefully the
> > mod-queue stays small, mistakes might be fixed by moderators.
>
> Err, not quite ... queue HUGE this weekend ...

Oh sorry, didn't consider _all other_ lists as well, my number was
for mutt-dev only! :)

Another note:
There is also a header-line size-limit active at 4xx chars, which
was reached by my references line of my multireply and replies to
that (like this one from steve).

Any opionions about that limit?
Do not reply to this msg, start a new thread with "header-line
size-limit".

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.