Re: ML-config changes

On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 06:53:38PM +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> as in practice, only (non-textual) attachments should be in base64.
> Messages without attachments to mutt-dev and mutt-users should be

Uh ... so wouldn't blocking messages with that header prevent people from
posting any attachments?

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath-water here - this filtering stuff
was primarily to prevent people posting oversized attachments, I thought. If
a spam filter is desired, then get the host to use a spam filter, rather
than trying to fake it with a header filter.

--
Paul