Re: mutt/2019: menu_context itches (Re: your mail)

* Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-02-05 12:21]:

> But with menu_scroll=no, I still move through my index (when there are
> lots of messages) in page-sized chunks. With menu_scroll=yes, I move
> through it one message at a time (when I go down, the menu scrolls up,
> rather than moving a full terminal-sized "page" at a time). I think with
> menu_scroll=yes, menu_move_off is essentially irrelevant, but with
> menu_scroll=no, menu_move_off toggles whether or not blank-lines are
> allowed in the index of a mailbox with more than $ROWS messages in it.
>
> menu_move_off doesn't seem to "activate" menu_scroll for me, though.

Nor I.  My understanding is that menu_move_off *only* allows me to
display the last menu item in center of page and has *nothing* to do
with menu_scroll which I have set to 'no':
  macro   index   <f8>    <change-folder>!\n<last-entry><current-middle>

HOG # US1244711          Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery