Re: mutt/2019: menu_context itches (Re: your mail)

I'm checking into something on this -- apparently I did misunderstand
some aspects of what this option does, but I'm still not happy with the
status quo.

Ossi, do you use menu_scroll=yes?  I just discovered this setting while
trying to draft a description of menu_move_off that made more sense to
me.

I had thought that menu_move_off was *implementing* the scrolling
functionality, which I really do not want.  If menu_scroll is on, then I
don't see the difference that menu_move_off=no makes.  (Perhaps you can
explain it to me.)

But if menu_scroll is off, then menu_move_off appears to activate it.
It doesn't, of course, but that's the visual effect it achieves, at
least to me.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx        NSIT    University of Chicago