Re: mutt/2019: menu_context itches (Re: your mail)

* On 2005.08.02, in <20050802145826.GA23602@xxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Oswald Buddenhagen" <ossi@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > David Champion wrote (about setting $menu_move_off by default):
> > | As long as we're proposing changing this -- which I think is a good
> > | idea -- it really should be "menu_move" defaulting to NO rather than
> > | "menu_move_off" defaulting to YES.
> > | The current model is not too little negation, don't you think?
> >
> you're slightly misunderstanding the phrase "to move off", don't you
> think? ;)

I don't know, that interpretation hadn't occurred to me.  What is the
menu moving off when I set $menu_move_off to yes?  I took it the other
way because it seems to be intended to turn off the movement of the
menu.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx        NSIT    University of Chicago