Re: mutt/2019: menu_context itches (Re: your mail)

* Tue Aug  2 2005 Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi@xxxxxxx>
> On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 05:56:59PM +0900, TAKAHASHI Tamotsu wrote:
> > What about my patch for menu_context?
> >
> i can't see regressions on first sight. :)
> i'll report after a longer testing period, as i don't know how to
> actually provoke a situation where it would misbehave previously.

Glad to hear that.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mutt-dev&m=111220557314589&w=2

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mutt-dev&m=111706790201362&w=2
David Champion wrote (about setting $menu_move_off by default):
| As long as we're proposing changing this -- which I think is a good
| idea -- it really should be "menu_move" defaulting to NO rather than
| "menu_move_off" defaulting to YES.  The current model is not too little
| negation, don't you think?

For they are all involved in the same lines of the code,
I made the big patch. But I will happily make a simple version
of this patch if some commiter requests.

--
tamo