Re: mutt/2019: menu_context itches (Re: your mail)

Hi Tamo!

 On Tuesday, August 2, 2005 at 9:55:24 PM +0900, Tamotsu Takahashi wrote:

> David Champion wrote (about setting $menu_move_off by default):
>| As long as we're proposing changing this -- which I think is a good
>| idea -- it really should be "menu_move" defaulting to NO rather than
>| "menu_move_off" defaulting to YES.  The current model is not too
>| little negation, don't you think?

    Wait a second. I would surely not disagree that $menu_move_off isn't
a totally unclear name (or the contrary). But $menu_move seems much too
vague, much too large. Knowing DGC's usual language skills, that can't
have been a serious proposal. Or due to a bad flu. May I?

 · $menu_sticky_bottom

 · $menu_bottom_takeoff

 · $menu_bottom_landing_is_not_prohibited="ask-no"

Bye!    Alain.
--
Meaningfull names?
See the archives for more discussion on why this should,