Re: mutt/2019: menu_context itches (Re: your mail)

Hello Oswald,

 On Tuesday, August 2, 2005 at 4:58:26 PM +0200, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:

>> Alain Bench wrote (about a new feature $menu_jump_context):
>>> For consistency $menu_jump_context gets renamed $menu_context
> i'd call this "overlap", not "context".

    Ah! That would be a good one, bravo. I'm not English mother tongue,
but /overlap/ immediatly "talks" to me a little more than /context/.

    But we need consistency with $pager_context, which is a long
established name: Renaming that is not under discussion. Proposed
$menu_context is still pretty understandable, and consistent: So far the
better compromise.

>>> $menu_indicator_margin.
> a tad too long for my taste

    Real lazy men use <Tab> completion or copy/paste.

> you're slightly misunderstanding the phrase "to move off"

    Can you provide the sense? My Collins pocket dictionary lists a
dozen "to move ~", but not this one.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Give your computer's unused idle processor cycles to a scientific goal:
The Folding@home project at <URL:http://folding.stanford.edu/>.