Re: mutt development status

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 12:55:28AM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:

> BTSes: what's the deal? Can we not agree on a suitable system?  Maybe a
> working system that's not perfect is better than none at all?  I'm not a

Nobody from the GUUG camp showed any interest in transferring the bugs over
to a new system, or indeed acknowledged the people who'd offered to provide
a new system. If you want to set one up and run it, I think a lot of people
(mysel included) would find that very welcome, even if we do lose all the
old bugs. :-)

> Is GNATS what mutt used before?

It used debbugs, I believe. But I really don't like that one...

--
Paul