Re: Security issue / bad UI design in mutt CVS (encryption options)

On 10-Aug-2004 19:04 Vincent Lefevre wrote:

| In this context, "clear" should be translated by "en clair", IMHO.
| An update of the fr.po file can be found here:
|
|   http://www.vinc17.org/mutt/fr.po

    I considered that too, but thought the intended meaning for "clear"
    was "clear the flags/settings" = "remove/erase them" not "send message
    in the clear[text]".  Interestingly, both English meanings apply equally
    well in this case.  Still, I must defer to your better understanding
    of the language subtleties.

regards.
--
-dale