Re: Security issue / bad UI design in mutt CVS (encryption options)

* Derek Martin [Sat, 07 Aug 2004 06:17:48 +0900]:
> Now that I know where to look, I /would/ re-hack up my patch to
> include all the items it originally did which yours doesn't,

  well, that's a separate issue. the specific issue we are talking
  about, and for which there seems to be some agreement (among the ones
  who talked, though) is just the toggleness of the crypt options.

  just to make it clear...

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.
                -- Oscar Wilde