Re: [ga] Re: [ga] LatinoamerICANN publica versión e n españolde los Estatutos del ICANN

Don and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  IMHO, most americans are centrists.  This is likely a good thing,
as it denotes that any policy, policy being considered, or under
advisement, must adequately, but not perfectly, meet the needs
and/or desires of the of the majority of americans.  Unfortunately
from time to time a cabal such as the ICANN BoD and staff seem
to be made up of and has sense it's conception, despite playing
musical chairs, comes along and desires to have a impact that
is not wanted, needed, and certainly not desired.  As such disruption
and disharmony ensues and sometimes festers...

  So indeed let's move on...  But lets move forward and not
in yet another ICANN vicious circle...

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams