Re: [ga] LatinoamerICANN publica versión en español de los Estatutos del ICANN

Andy and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Even our latin american members recognize that English in the international

language of choice as I have reminded Erick and others of before.  It is also

well known that this forum is predominantly comprised of english speakers
and/or readers.  Hence your remarks are a characterization of less than
valid consideration as was Erick's use of spanish in his post..

  Indeed our membership has been growing at a far less than usual
rate but not yet stagnated as you assume incorrectly yet again.
I have simply not updated my sig file to reflect our membership
growth...

  So again Andy, nice try, but as usual for you, no cigar...

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
    Pierre Abelard