Re: Mutt with IMAP not checking (subscribed) folders

* Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Am 2008-01-08 22:53:10, schrieb Patrick Ben Koetter:
> > Almost a week gone by and nobody picked this mail up.
>
> :-)  Maybe to less infos...

This I can hopefully mend...

> > Am I asking the wrong list? Is there some error so obvious nobody even
> > thinks
> > its worth to answer?
>
> First of all:  Since you have:
>
>     set folder=imap://mail.state-of-mind.de/INBOX
> and
>     INBOX.ml.spamassassin
>
> I asume you are using courier-imap (which I use since years and I have
> the same syntax)

Yes. Currently I am using Courier IMAP.

> Do you have setup the "mailboxes" command like
>
>     mailboxes =.ml.spamassassin

Yes, I do have. Here's an excerpt from my current config:

# IMAP
set imap_user='user'
set imap_pass='pass'
set imap_authenticators='cram-md5:plain'
set spoolfile=imap://mail.state-of-mind.de/INBOX
set folder=imap://mail.state-of-mind.de/INBOX
set imap_list_subscribed=no
set imap_check_subscribed=yes

# Mailboxen/Ordner-Einstellungen
set record="=.sent-mail"
set postponed="=.drafts"

mailboxes =.root =.backup =.state-of-mind

> if not, mutt will NOT CHECK the mailfolder for new messages.
> The "subscribe <folder>" has nothing to do with the polling for NEW
> MESSAGES.

So I do have that, but it does not seem to work. my mutt still does not show
new messages and I do know there are new messages in there.

Any ideas?

p@rick