Re: Printing messages - Setting fontsize.

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 11:10:38AM EDT, Rado S wrote:

[..]

> What about a2ps?

I belatedly saw Patrick's post ..

In fact, implementing & running quick tests of the enscript and
muttprint solutions turned out to be such a breeze that I was finished
with them before his post made it back to me.

.. and in the meantime I had thought of an old favorite ..  mpage ..
quite convenient because it lets you print something like four pages or
more (or less..) on a single sheet of paper.

.. supports our good old US "letter" format as well ..

So I decided to check out these other two guys some time tonight .. if
time allows.

Yet another "user task" that deserves an article in the Mutt Guide,
what...?

All replies were very interesting though, because from a more general
angle they illustrate how easy it is to take advantage of mutt's
flexibility.

Where I am concerned this is a lot more interesting than printing per
se.

Thanks
cga