Re: make mutt prompt for from address

* James Miller <jamtata@xxxxxxxxx> [09-06-06 13:04]:
> It strikes me now that Pine was actually configured to have an extra
> double-check on the role being used: it would ask which role you
> wanted to use when composing or replying, as well as asking you to
> confirm that you wanted to send using that role once you finished
> writing your message and tried to send.

Along those lines, it is possible to use roles in mutt via hooks.

Set up a message-hook, derive the author's name/addr and source a
config file (.muttrc_xxx) matching that name/addr.

maybe set up a keyboard macro to match the current message author/addr
to load a matching config holding your desired parameters.

current version of mutt, 1.5.13, has user devifed variables, aiui.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2