Re: make mutt prompt for from address

=- James Miller wrote on Wed  6.Sep'06 at 10:02:51 -0700 -=

> It strikes me now that Pine was actually configured to have an
> extra double-check on the role being used: it would ask which role
> you wanted to use when composing or replying, as well as asking
> you to confirm that you wanted to send using that role once you
> finished writing your message and tried to send.

Well, as others like Pat have mentioned, mutt has its own way of
dealing with roles. Some pointers can be taken from the wiki.

But, even specifically what you ask for can be accomplished.
See ConfigTricks/CheckAttach. Of course you must tweak it to your
needs, but you get the idea how it works.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.