Re: How to assign a permanent address in the Bcc: field?

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 01:14:46PM +1000, Pete Johns wrote:
> The example that you provided did not include the <enter>
> keystroke in the macro, so the command was left on the
> command-line until you executed it with <enter>. Is this what you
> mean?

That's exactly what I meant. And thanks to your pointing me to it,
I've fixed it already by leaving out the second (last) <enter>
from each macro sequence. That produces the Bcc: to appear on
the command line, which is enough hint for me as to which account
is now "active."  So now everything is P-E-R-F-E-C-T, just the
way I wanted it.

> He he! I have been using Mutt for more years than I care to
> recall and am *still* learning. This list is a great source of
> knowledge.

I'm glad to have found it, and very glad to be here...

> Section 3.6. Keyboard macros in the user manual supplies most of
> the information you need.
>
> Hope this helps;

You helped me tremendously. The section you mentioned was right
under my nose, but I guess I couldn't make the most of it because
I had printed it out, and dealing with the paper version I could
not open those links, which is probably where the most important
notions are at. Another lesson that I'm going to put to good use.

Thanks! :-)
C. Byspel