Re: How to assign a permanent address in the Bcc: field?

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 09:48:23AM +1000, Pete Johns wrote:
> You want to execute two separate commands in your macro:
>
> macro generic "<esc>1" "<enter-command>set from=x2@xxxxxx hostname=y2.net
> realname=name<enter><enter-command>my_hdr Bcc: x1@xxxxxx<enter>"

Thank you. It does exactly what I wanted, and you made my
day. The only downside is that the descriptive line for each
macro, which could be previously viewed at the bottom of the
screen when pressing the macro key, now no longer shows.
However, if there is nothing that can be done to bring it
back, it's something I can live with. I'm new to mutt - I
have been using it for about two weeks, and I love it!

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know where I could
have located the information you supplied myself.

Thanks again,
C. Byspel