Re: Poll: personal convenience vs. global improvement of docs

On May 25 19:50, cga2000 wrote:
> On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 03:28:02PM EDT, Rado S wrote:
>
> As a new user of mutt - about one month:

Welcome aboard.

> 1. I have no problem with variable name changes as long as a reliable
> conversion script is provided together with the new release.

I don't think that's possible.  Too many things like folder hooks, send
hooks etc won't easily be convertible IMO.

> 3. I don't support the idea of a configuration tool or a GUI version of
> mutt.  For those who need this kind of thing there are at least half a
> dozen mature products on the market already. And they do SMTP too..! ;-)

I'd tend to agree with this as well.

--
Dave Waxman
dave@xxxxxxxxxx

"Such is the human race.  Often it does seem such a pity that Noah... didn't
miss the boat." - Mark Twain