Re: send-hooks

> > # remap 'r' to use list-reply for lists (<ESC>R does a private reply)
> > folder-hook   . 'bind index r reply; bind index <ESC>R noop'
> > message-hook ~A 'bind pager r reply; bind pager <ESC>R noop'
> > message-hook ~A 'bind index r reply; bind index <ESC>R noop'
> > message-hook ~l 'bind pager r list-reply; bind pager <ESC>R reply'
> > message-hook ~l 'bind index r list-reply; bind index <ESC>R reply'
>
> This gives me an excellent start and it almost works. When I open mutt
> and press "r" on a regular message, it works as it worked before. But
> "list-reply" works only on messages that are either from me and
> addressed to a list or when I'm in the pager. After that, pressing "r"
> on a regular message produces "No mailing lists found!" but "Escape R"
> works fine in that case.

Ok, I see what's happening now but I don't know if there's a solution
for this. The above rules work but only after at least one message
satisfying the criteria has been "viewed".

For example, this sequence doesn't trigger the hooks no matter how many
times it's executed:

1. Open mutt
2. Highlight a mailing list message in the index
3. "r"
4. Mutt says: "Include message in reply (yes,no)?"
5. "n".

This sequence WILL trigger the hooks -- however only for the next
message (or the same message, but "i" has to be pressed first):

1. Open mutt
2. Highlight a mailing list message in the index
3. <Enter> (mutt maps "r" and "<ESC>R")
4. "i"
5. "r" on any message from a mailing list does a list-reply.