Re: Saving keystrokes chaning to dot directories with maildir

* Adam Rosi-Kessel <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-14-06 11:15]:
> Like many maildir users, all of my folders under ~/Maildir are "dot"
> folders (to make them properly available to the IMAP server). Changing to
> and saving to folders in mutt requires an extra "." before the folder
> name, and between folders. One way around this is to point mutt at the
> local IMAP server, rather than at ~/Maildir, but this is slower and
> prohibitively for text searching large folders. Is there any way to make
> the leading dot "invisible" to mutt?

easily.  Create a sym-link with any name you wish (system compatible,
of course), then list the sym-link in your ~/.muttrc under mailboxes.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2