Re: Messages *are* still marked new

On Sunday, March 26 at 09:14 PM, quoth Bill Moseley:
Anyway, just started mutt which opens in my "personal" mailbox and I
read the five new messages.  I changed to the mailbox where the mutt
list is sent and sent my last reply.  Then I changed to my inbox and
then finally back to the first "personal" mailbox.  And in that
mailbox one of the five (the last) was still marked "N", even though I
had read it (it had an attachment which I had piped to through ssh to
my laptop, so I'm sure I read that message).

I closed mutt and then opened it again and then that message was no
longer marked "N".

Hmm, sounds like there might be something rather funky going on. Run mutt in debug mode (mutt -d 2), strip your password out of the ~/.muttdebug0 that gets created, and put that file somewhere people can get it, then post this same question to the mutt-dev list. Someone there may have more insight.

~Kyle
                                                       -- Thomas Edison