Re: Messages *are* still marked new

By the way - it just happened again.

I'm on my laptop, but the command really via ssh on another machine
called "bumby":

   xterm -name icewm -title Mutt -e ssh bumby -t mutt

Anyway, just started mutt which opens in my "personal" mailbox and I
read the five new messages.  I changed to the mailbox where the mutt
list is sent and sent my last reply.  Then I changed to my inbox and
then finally back to the first "personal" mailbox.  And in that
mailbox one of the five (the last) was still marked "N", even though I
had read it (it had an attachment which I had piped to through ssh to
my laptop, so I'm sure I read that message).

I closed mutt and then opened it again and then that message was no
longer marked "N".

I checked ps on "bumby" and I see that another instance of mutt is
running there.  Not sure what mailbox is open on that instance, or the
fact that there's another instance running is related at all to this
problem.

Weird.

--
Bill Moseley