Re: Getting colour when using lynx to display HTML messages

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 03:44:57PM +0000, Chris Green wrote:
> >     lynx -force_html -dump test.html
> >
> > If it comes out uncolored then it's not Mutt's fault.
> >
> Absolutely right, I should have thought of that, it's the -dump that
> stops lynx colouring it.  Thanks!

I've been away from Lynx much too long to give any real help, but a
couple of ideas that come to mind are:

1) define the terminal type on the command line (of course it must be
   one like xterm that does color according to the terminfo description)
2) define the full path to lynx.cfg, that has the terminal type defined,
   on the command line
3) export the terminal type into an environment variable before calling
   lynx (have no idea whether this can be done in mailcap or not)

--
henry nelson
  WWW_HOME=http://yuba.kcn.ne.jp/~home/