Re: Getting colour when using lynx to display HTML messages

Chris Green wrote:
> what I have in my mailcap is now just:
>     text/html; lynx -force_html -dump %s; copiousoutput

Have you tried calling it from the shell?

        lynx -force_html -dump test.html

If it comes out uncolored then it's not Mutt's fault.

My lynx manpage mentions -color as a way to force color mode on, but my
lynx doesn't understand it.  Both are from the same Debian package.
Your mileage may vary :)

Toby

--
Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0x15C5C2EA